Harbor House features a bulk mail and fulfillment department to offer our participants a job and income source, while also financially supporting the organization. Our participants appreciate the opportunity to be counted on for their hard work and are always excited to earn a paycheck. We can help your business or organization send holiday cards to a couple hundred people or a monthly newsletter to 40,000+!
- (For bulk mailing) tab (wafer seal), fold, insert, seal, collate, mail merge and special format
- Import and manipulate all data types, sorting for the most cost effective postage rates
- Format data to be exported back into the format requested by the customer
- Assist with designing a mail piece with the least expense in mind
- Certify addresses and returns using CASS software
- Perform NCOA comparisons at the 18 and 48 month look back periods, providing results within 24-48 hours
- Create self-mailers using company provided materials
- Collate and prepare bulk marketing packages that require added elements and/or promo items (e.g. - books, magnets, boxing foam, etc.)
- Offer quality service, competitive pricing and a fast turnaround for our customers.
- Offer USPS compliance
Our participants take great pride in their work and you are helping to support them every time you choose Harbor House for your mailing!
For quotes, or to discuss your mailing/fulfillment needs, contact:
Celena Olliges, Mail Manager
Phone: 502.719.0072, ext. 528