Harbor House On-site Employment:
The Mail Fulfillment Center allows participants to work and earn a paycheck. Mail work may include, stuffing envelopes, inserting, tabbing, labeling and etc. The on-site employment also provides the participants with work skills that can assist them obtaining and maintaining community employment, such as, completing work assignments, learning how to be on time and working with others.
Need Mail Services For Your Business?
Our participants appreciate the opportunity to be counted on for their hard work and are always excited to earn a pay check. We can help your business or organization send holiday cards to a couple hundred people or a monthly newsletter to 40,000+!
We are able to:
- For bulk mailing: tab, wafer seal, fold, insert, seal, collate, mail merge and special format
- Import and manipulate all data types, sorting for the most cost effective postage rates
- Format data to be exported back into the format requested by the customer
- Assist with designing a mail piece with the least expense in mind
- Certify addresses and returns using CASS software
- Perform NCOA comparisons at the 18 and 48 months look back periods, providing results within 24-48 hours
- Collate and prepare bulk marketing packages that require added elements and/or promo items (e.g. - books, magnets, boxing foam, etc.)
- Offer quality service, competitive pricing and a fast turnaround for our customers.
- Offer USPS compliance
For Quotes/Discuss Your Needs, Contact:
Rob Heintzman, Mail Specialist
(502) 719-0072 ext 528