Welcome to Harbor House
Harbor House Vision and Mission: "Empowering individuals with Disabilities and their Families to Lead Fulfilled and Productive Lives."
Harbor House is committed to providing the highest quality of care for adults with developmental and physical disabilities in a warm and supportive environment through compassion, respect and collaboration, which are reflected in:
The programs we provide and the dedication of our direct care professionals.
Our person-centered approach, accepting family environment and concern for the individual participant’s well being.
Our awareness of the dignity, uniqueness and gifts of participants, their interdependence, and their potential for growth.
Help Us Sell Ducks at Homearama 2015
Harbor House Is Proud To Partner With The Fall 2015 Ignite Louisville Class!
Each year, over 50 nonprofit agencies submit proposals hoping to work with an Ignite Louisville team through the challenge, sponsored by Yum! Brands, Inc. Harbor House is excited to be one of the recipients for the Fall 2015 Ignite Louisville Class. At the end of the program, a winning team will be selected to receive funds for their partner organization. To learn more about this program go to Ignite Louisville-Leadership Louisville
The Votes Are In - We Have A Winner!
Thanks to everyone who voted online, or at Mike Linnig's Restaurant this past Friday, during our Ken-Ducky Derby t-shirt design contest for area middle and high school students. Here's the winning design that was selected to be featured on our 2015 Ken-Ducky Derby t-shirts!
Votes also were cast for our 2015 Ken-Ducky Derby poster contest. One super-skilled elementary school artist won top honors and her work will be featured on our 2015 Ken-Ducky Derby posters!
Business Partners - We Need Your Help To Make Feathers & Friends A Success
As we prepare for the 12th Annual Ken-Ducky Derby this fall, Feathers & Friends will kick off our fundraising Duck Season! This year we have a very special event and evening planned on the Belle of Louisville August 13, 2015. To make this event successful, we need your help as this is a key fundraising event. Funds raised will go directly towards Harbor House's programs that enable individuals with disabilities and their families to lead fulfilled and productive lives by offering employment opportunities both in the community and on-site, life skills training, community integration, case management and continuing education/tutoring.
If you would be willing to make a donation to our live and/or silent auctions that we will hold during Fathers & Friends, please contact Dee Pilkerton at
or call 502-719-0072 x529. Gift cards, events or special outings, hotel rooms, game tickets, travel packages, electronics, or any item or experience that would be desirable would be very much appreciated! Thank you for your continued support of Harbor House.
Do You Go Krogering? You Can Help Harbor House With Your Plus Card...
Harbor House of Louisville has been selected as one of the charities of choice to receive funding from Kroger through the Kroger Plus Card charity program. We are asking everyone to register their Kroger Plus Card through the link provided below. After registering your Plus Card, every time you shop at Kroger you are supporting Harbor House as we continue to grow our participant programs and services!
It's simple - just follow the directions provided below to start raising funds for Harbor House today!
- Go online to register at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card for Harbor House after you sign up
- (If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any area Kroger location)
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer” box
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number
- Update or confirm your information
- You select Harbor House and click on confirm
- You will see Harbor House on the right side of your information page